Pages

December 15, 2014

#girlfriendgiftguide | SHOE LOVER

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11
Hello hello! I've got another gift guide for you guys, and this time, it's for the shoe lover in your life. I can definitely attest to the saying that a girl can never have enough shoes and there's no way you'll get her to quit her obsession so you may as well just fuel it! (yes, that is a hint to my friends and family) So I've gathered some some of my latest drool-worthy favorites that will definitely be keeping those winter toes warm and happy. :) 

With warm holiday love,
Patti

PS Matisse is having a one day sale 25% off! "LAST25" (12/16) Just thought you ought to know. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh so many great options!!!

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we talk about how amazing the TopShop #11 shoes are. I would have thought they were Jimmy Choo or Alexander Wang. Amazing.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete