Pages

February 3, 2015

Shaggy.


Hello hello! It's barely February, and the weather is already heating up! I guess Mr. Groundhog's weather forecast means nothing in SoCal. I've still got so many winter outfits I want to share with you, but I have to admit that the weather has been too nice to disagree with. This past weekend was especially nice since I spent a lot of time outside in the sun with my boyfriend's new lab puppy. :) Seriously the most adorable pup ever... can't even handle. But we took a quick break from little Duke to snap some pics. I'm sure you've noticed by now my fur obsession, but this is something completely different. This is shag

With the impending retreat of winter, comes the sad day when I have to put my furs away. But not quite yet! It still gets a little chilly at night, so I mixed what could easily be a summer look with this shaggy white jacket. Now that I look back at it, the outfit does remind me a little of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman. (Let's just say it's my interpretation.) It's basically loungewear I dressed up with a statement necklace and pair of thigh highs, so it was extremely comfortable but a fun #OOTN for barhopping. Sometimes it's better to be underdressed, but with a twist.

With love,
Patti




6 comments:

  1. great outfit!! You look amazing!

    XX,
    EE

    www.sparkleandslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great night outfit :) I know what you mean about the weather. I bought a coat for the winter and have barely used it in SoCal XD so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit, loving your shorts, the ruffles makes it super adorable!


    Printed or Plain

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing outfit! Love the pictures

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. Great pictures and smile. Thanks for sharing and enjoy!

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/whats-all-the-buzz-about

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice your blog !
    I really loke

    ReplyDelete