Pages

April 22, 2014

What's In My Glam Bag?! | April 2014

Hello beautiful ladies!

It's one of my favorite times of the month again! My super cute April Ipsy Glam Bag has arrived and I am SO happy with all the goodies I found inside. I have to say that sometimes the glam bags can be a hit or miss, but I think Ipsy usually does a great job of staying consistent with quality products. (Thanks to Michele Phan)


Urban Decay | 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Black Velvet
St. Tropez | Gradual Tan Multi-Action Face
Elizabeth Mott | Pop! Goes the Shadow in Champagne
Cailyn | Tinted Lip Balm in 12. Apple Pink
Dr. Brandt | Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant

I was so excited when I saw the Urban Decay eyeliner because I have been wanting to try it so bad and haven't found the time to buy it. I absolutely love it and it really does stay on all day without smudging. The same goes for St. Tropez gradual tan face lotion! I heard St. Tropez products are all really good but on the pricier side. I haven't seen too much of a change in face color, but then again I've only used it twice. I'll be sure to let you know if it does work. The shadow is a perfect shimmery neutral, but I do wish I had gotten a more fun color for the spring since I have so many similar colors. As for the lip balm, the skinny top part is a brush! It's not super pigmented but I love that it gives a hint of color to a bare lip. My glam bags have only gotten better with time and I can't wait for next months!

XO,
Patti


2 comments:

  1. I have not signed up for this yet but I bet it's fun getting a new bag of unexpected treats every month.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely sign up! It's a great way to try a bunch of different beauty products!

      Delete