Pages

April 7, 2014

Festival Essentials

It's the most wonderful time of the year!  With Coachella right around the corner, everything fringe has been popping up in stores and online. And just like the Christmas music, it gives me tingles because it means that festie season is upon us once again. So it's time to let your inner hippie loose. Bohemian trends are hotter than ever so don't be afraid to pile on bracelets, necklaces, and rings. Unfortunately for me, Coachella is a No-chella this year thanks to work but that doesn't mean I can't give in to the festie trends.
True to hippie spirit, less is more. Since festivals mean long hours dancing under the sun, you want to be prepared but avoid carrying heavy loads. These are my go-to essentials for any festival and it all fits in my trusty fringe cross-body.
As much as I love my post-festie bronze, I can't stress how important UV protection is! Sunnies, sunblock, and chapstick are a must because there's a fine line between being bronzed and burnt. And nothing's worse than being burnt AND crisped so don't forget to hydrate with H2O (booze doesn't count)! Cash and cell phone are obvious, but portable chargers are SO handy. (TJMaxx $15) 

I'd love to hear about your festival essentials so let me know in the comments!

XO,
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment