Pages

May 19, 2014

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAYS | Eye of the Tiger


So I've decided to start a series called Motivational Mondays (original, I know). Since Mondays have such a dreary reputation, I'm hoping that a little inspiration will bring positivity to start off my week and yours! 


I've always been a huge fan of wild cats. Tigers, Leopards, Lions, Jaguars, you name it. Felines are so beautifully fierce and intelligent. It's no wonder why women are always been compared to them! Jungle cats are known to stalk their prey for hours before finally going in for the kill. Their eyes are so intense yet so majestic, it's hard not to be captivated by them. That's why I chose a tiger for my motivation this week. 
Lately, I've been having trouble keeping my eyes on the prize and am having a hard time staying focused on my goals. I'm hoping that channeling my inner feline will bring back my drive and determination. If it worked for Rocky, it can work for me! 

xx,
Patti 




No comments:

Post a Comment