Pages

July 9, 2014

Casual Comfort


So recently, I've become mildly obsessed with this re-emerging Birkenstock trend. Comfortable, chunky sandals have somehow snuck back into the limelight to join their sleeker gladiator cousins. At first, I was hesitant about the trend, not truly understanding the craze behind it until I tried it for myself. I deviated from the classic Birkenstock look, and opted for these Sam Edelman sandals. As soon as I slipped them on, I understood. They were so comfortable, I almost felt guilty! How could something so comfortable and unorthodox be one of the hottest summer trends? Regardless, I found myself wearing them every opportunity I got, I even dressed my work outfits around them. I definitely recommend this trend if you haven't already tried it.

With love,
Patti

No comments:

Post a Comment