Pages

July 29, 2014

What's In My Glam Bag?! | July 2014

BareMinerals | 5-In-1 BB Cream Shadow (Elegant Taupe) $6
Hang Ten | Dark Tanning Oil SPF 08 $1.50
Lord & Berry | Kajal Stick (Black Silk) 
Marrakesh Hair Care | Marrakesh Endz $6
wHet | Nail Polish (Facetious) $9
TOTAL $22.50+
This month's Glam Bag was filled with all kinds of summertime goodies! Nothing says summer like neon pink. The first thing to catch my eye was the Marrakesh split end mender. I'm sure all you ladies can relate to the split end disaster that comes with that summertime sunshine. On top of making your hair buttery soft, the oil makes you smell like tropical paradise. 
I haven't tried the bareMinerals shadow yet, but I always have faith in their products. Although, I don't really see the demand for BB cream shadow. 
As for the tanning oil, I've only recently heard of the brand and can't wait to try it out! After my vacay in Kauai, I've got a good bronze going so I don't want to overdo it. But I'll definitely keep it in mind once the summer starts to end and I want that last bronze kick to last me through the fall. 
I've never heard of wHet nail polish, but blue has been a summer fave for me and I foresee that I'll be putting this polish to good use! 
Last and definitely least, the liner. I don't have anything against this specific product, but I am starting to get sick of these liners. Can't use these samples fast enough and they just keep coming! At least throw me a different color, other than black. A girl can only tolerate so many "silky black, glam blacks midnight" kohl liners. 

With Love,
Patti


No comments:

Post a Comment