Pages

August 19, 2014

Closet Essentials: The Pump.

I don't know what's gotten into me this past summer, but I can't seem to stop buying shoes! I mean, I've always been a shoeholic, but lately it seems like I've caught some kind of shoe fever. And of course, there's always that voice in my head justifying each purchase. 
This time it was: "If there were one staple heel that no closet could go without, it would definitely have to be a classic pump!" 
Yes, I do have a pair of black pumps already, but they aren't D'orsay calf hair pumps. My reasoning behind this most recent purchase was to update a classic staple, and these are perfection. They're just the right height and shape to add a touch of class to dress up any outfit, plus they elongate my legs! How could I say no to that?!

With love,
Patti

PS!
If you're looking to add to your shoe collection, find similar styles here! 
1 / 2 / 3 / 4  







3 comments:

  1. I saw the leopard ones on sale at Nordstrom and almost bit the bullet. The cutout is so sleek and sexy!

    Another Beautiful Thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti, this is a great look, I love that belt! x

    http://www.thestylemma.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/oxblood.html
    Twitter: @thestylemma
    Instagram: @thestylemma
    Facebook: Thestylemma

    ReplyDelete