Pages

November 22, 2014

Off Duty.

jacket BP / boyfies GAP / booties Vince Camuto

Hello hello! I have to say, when I first received this jacket, I wasn't all that impressed with it, but I fell a little bit in love with it after I tried it on with a couple outfits. It's definitely as soft as it looks, but what I really love about it is that it's a faux shearling jacket with a more casual fit. I'm that girl who tries to wear faux fur all the time as soon as the weather starts to cool down (let's be real, fur is not necessary at all in SoCal).  But I've always felt that it tends to dress up a look, so finding a piece that I could wear casually meant instant brownie points! 

With love,
Patti



4 comments:

  1. I really like this jacket! I am considering buying it now! I love this with the boyfriend jeans and those black sandals!
    poshprime.com
    ~~Megan~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look AMAZING!! I am digging this outfit, those boyfriend jeans are perfect, and I esp love the coat. Killer look babe. xo

    -Lauren
    www.adornlafemme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great look, love your outfit
    http://www.fashiongamble.net

    ReplyDelete