Pages

June 6, 2014

May Beauty Favorites

 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Can't believe how quickly May has flown by! Summer is so close, I can almost taste the sea spray! This month I have been basically using the same beauty products over and over again and can honestly say that I am obsessed!
SexyHair | Soy Renewal
 I've basically used up that whole bottle in this one month. It seriously makes my hair feel so soft and healthy and it smells absolutely amazing. 
Boo-Boo Coverup Concealer 
This concealer does wonders for my blemishes. The changing weather has really made me break out and it has been my savior. The great thing about it is that a little goes a long way and it's got great coverage. 
bareMinerals | Mineral Veil 
bareMinerals has done awesome with this finishing powder. It perfectly sets my foundation or tinted moisturizer and doesn't feel cakey at all.
Benefit | they're Real! push-up liner
Benefit's new gel liner AMAZING. It's not out yet, but I got to test drive it after getting a sample from Generation Beauty, Ive used it almost every day this week! I’ll be doing a review on it so look out for that! 
Tarte | Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer - Medium Tan
I’m not a big fan of heavy face makeup simply because I hate the way it feels like my face is clogged up. For that reason, I stick to tinted moisturizers and lighter foundations and have fallen in love with this one. It feels so light, almost like I’m not wearing anything and it doesn’t grease up my face later on in the day. I highly recommend it if you’re looking for something with lighter coverage. 
City Color | Be Matte Blush - Fresh Melon
I’ve literally worn this blush everyday for the past month. It’s great for summer because it’s more of a vibrant pink than I’m used to, but goes on so naturally. 
Nyx | Lipliner Pencil - 860 Peekaboo Neutral x Lancôme | Cream Lipstick - Love it!
This liner and lipstick pair has been my go-to this month. The pink is so subtle but adds the perfect amount of color.
Nyx | Love in Paris - Eat Cake
Just got this pallet recently, but I am absolutely loving the blushy hues on it. It kind of reminds me of the Naked 3 pallet, but different! A good different. Blush/pink toned eye shadows are totally in at the moment and I definitely haven’t gotten sick of them yet. 

What beauty products have you been loving?

With Love, 
Patti

2 comments:

  1. I want to try that matte blush. Thanks for sharing, I'm going to be on the look out for that.
    If you get a second I'd love to hear your thoughts about my latest post. :) http://www.fashboulevard.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you definitely should! It's such a fun color for summer! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete