Pages

June 14, 2014

What's In My Glam Bag?! | June 2014


Marc Anthony | Dream Waves Beach Spray $3.18
NYX | Butter Gloss (Crême Brûlée) $5
Realtree | for Her $1.18
Be a Bombshell | Lash Out $15
OFRA | Universal Eyebrow Pencil $13
TOTAL $37.36

I'd have to say my favorite part of this month's glam bag is definitely the bag itself! It's designed by Rebecca Minkoff, so of course it's adorable. Love the pineapple print! As for the contents inside, I'm pretty satisfied with what I got. The perfume sample got a little messed up, but it smells SO good. It has a really sweet scent, so not something I'd wear daily, but definitely good for summer. Haven't actually tried a NYX Butter Gloss before, but I've heard a lot of good things about it! I'm always excited for beach spray, it'll be the perfect addition to my beach bag. And what girl doesn't need more mascara and eyebrow pencils? What's in your glam bag?

With Love,
Patti


No comments:

Post a Comment