Pages

June 9, 2014

MOTIVATIONAL MONDAY | Angelina Jolie

Yesterday, I watched Maleficent with my family. My sister and I have been waiting for it to come out since we found out she was in it, and we were not disappointed! Angelina Jolie was amazing in it and looked gorgeous as always. There has never been a sexier villain, she was made to play Maleficent. 
She has always been one of my favorite actresses, and not it's not just because of her acting alone (or the fact that she's got Brad) but because she uses her fame to make a difference in the world. A lot of people probably think that it's all a publicity stunt, but even if it is, she definitely is bringing attention to parts of the world that need it. On top of that, her recent surgeries have shown that she's a normal woman that has to deal with real life problems. Just because she's an A-list celebrity doesn't mean she's shielded from health problems and the fact that she was so open about her double-mastectomy inspires so many affected women. 
She's such an influential woman and definitely an inspiration. 

With Love,
Patti


Follow me on Bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment